2020/ 2021 Calendar
Monday, May 31st- No Classes in Observance of Memorial Day
Tuesday, June 1st- Recital tickets are on sale! $25 each general admission. A recital video is included and will be emailed to your dancers' parents 7-14 days after the show!
Tuesday, June 22nd- Student appreciation day/ice cream social at the studio! 6-6:30pm for all dancers! Pre-registration day is also available for fall 2021 with a 20% discount *that day only!)
Sunday, June 27th- Dance Technics Recital! 1pm Collins Center in Andover, MA (Sr comp, Jr dance troupe arrive at 11am, ages 6-12 arrive at noon, creative dance arrives at 12:30pm). Tickets are $25 each and are general admission.
Important Recital Information:
· The recital is Saturday June 27th at the Collins center in Andover, MA. Our rehearsal will be the SAME day at various times: Sr. Competition team will arrive at 11am, dancers ages 6-12 will arrive at noon, and Creative dance classes will arrive at 12:30pm with their costumes on. The performance starts at 1pm. Audience will be seated at 12:50pm.
· We are so excited to announce that we are allowed to have full capacity at the recital! Each dancer can now get as many tickets as they need. The venue offers 1200 seats so we will still have the opportunity to spread out. Tickets are $25 each and this includes a recital video per family (it is sent as an email so it can be distributed to more than one person). Tickets will be sold as General admission and will be on sale starting June 1st at the studio during normal business hours.
· Recital t-shirts are on sale for $10 if purchased by June 1st. They will be $12 if purchased after June 1st. We have sizes ranging from SC-LA.
· Flower bouquets are also on sale! It Is $15 for a medium bouquet and $20 for a large bouquet. Pre-orders are recommended as we typically sell out at the show.
· Brochure ads- we offer limited spaces to place an ad for your dancer! A $25 ad is half page (one small photo) or a full-page ad is $50 (one larger photo or 2 small photos).
· We recommend each dancer brings a water and snack (nut free) for the show!
· Creative dance students will check in backstage and then watch the show with their parents until 5 dances prior to their routine. Creative Dance students will be a complimentary ticket to watch the show before and after they perform.
· The recital video will be emailed to parents about 1 week after the recital date.
· Student appreciation day! Tuesday June 22nd at the studio! All students are invited join us for ice cream! 6-6:30pm at the studio! We are also offering a fall registration discount on this day/times for fall classes (20% off!) It’s a good opportunity to talk with Miss Val about classes options in the fall if you need guidance.
· Summer classes! We are already looking forward to a fun-filled summer of dance classes! Please see our website for class options.
Dance Technics Spring Preview Performance!
Sunday, April 25, 2021 Sons of Italy Methuen, MA
Students 12+ Please arrive at 1:30pm to run through group routines
Students 11 and under- Please arrive at 2:15pm to run through group routines
*Creative Dance Parents- Please arrive at 2:30pm. Dancers will run through their routine and then wait with parents until the show starts at 3pm.
Please remember to bring your own chair or blanket as it is an outside performance! We ask that each family is 6 feet from the next family. Audience will be seated between 2:50 and 2:55pm. Our creative dancers may perform and then sit with their parents for the remainder of the show (no ticket is needed for them). There is a simple finale if they would like to participate in it. We will announce that the finale is lining up if they want to join in!
Limited tickets will be on sale from 2:30-2:45pm. Limited flowers will be available for purchase during this time as well. Flower pre-orders and recommended but not mandatory ($16 per flower bouquet).
Dance Attire reminder: Dancers are to be in all black dancewear. Fitting clothing is recommended. Light make up and hair neatly pulled back in a a bun (hip hop classes can do a bun or ponytail). Dancers are not required to wear a mask outside, but must have one for their time waiting inside. We will have a table where masks can be placed right before they perform.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on the stage in a couple weeks!